November 29, 2016 at 1:12 am #19581
Just activated Quotables plugin, but its not working properly i.e. UI of this plugin is totally blank plus unable to do much – just check the following image for detailed elaboration.November 29, 2016 at 11:53 am #19602
Welcome to the community :)
Thank you for reporting this issue, we’ll be investigating it today and get back to you soon.November 30, 2016 at 11:33 am #19614
We have released an update today, could you please update to the latest version and then let us know if you still experience this issue?
Thanks.November 30, 2016 at 12:55 pm #19616
I updated the plugin exactly same behavior as stated earlier. Also following is the plugin update.November 30, 2016 at 2:25 pm #19617
Looks like there is a plugin conflict. Plugin or theme conflicts can cause our product to function unexpectedly or not at all, which is why testing for this conflict is very important.
We recommend that you perform this test on your staging site and that you backup your site. If you do not have a staging site then you might not be able to perform this test as deactivating plugins or your theme will greatly impact the look and functionality of your site.
- Deactivate all other plugins on your site besides our plugin
- Test to see if the plugins features work as you would expect. If they do work then you have a plugin conflict. You should now activate each plugin on your site one by one until our plugin’s features do not work. This will help you determine what plugin exactly is causing the conflict.
- If our product still is not functioning properly, then you can try to deactivate your theme to see if there is a theme conflict. This is a last resort and should only be done if you have a staging site or your site has not gone live yet. If our product works after deactivating your theme then you have a theme conflicts, but if our product still does not work then it appears that our product has a bug.
- If you have completed all of these tests and our product does not function properly with a default WordPress theme like twenty twelve and all plugins deactivated, then it seems that our product has a bug and we will continue to work with you to solve this issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this conflict testing procedure.December 1, 2016 at 12:24 pm #19626
I deactivated few plugins and now Quotable plugin worked perfectly fine. Thanks for all your help.
MohammadDecember 1, 2016 at 12:48 pm #19627
If you find out which one of the plugins you deactivated was causing the issues, it would be nice to know!
- The forum ‘Quotables’ is closed to new topics and replies.