March 13, 2019 at 2:35 pm #24792Jose SalazarParticipant
I’m having issues with the filters, trying to select a custom date range and is pulling ALL records. (ignoring date range)
Regarding the post types, If I select more than one…it shows 0 records. (knowing I should see some)
It sounds like is using the operator OR instead of AND.
Any suggestions? Thanks.March 15, 2019 at 2:20 pm #24798Jay GajjarKeymaster
Hello Jose Salazar – We tested this on our end, and we could not replicate the issue. We see that the filters are working correctly and also we have not received any other such requests and therefore we are inclined to think that this might be a plugin or theme conflict on your end.
However, first please make sure you click on Apply on the filter modal/popup for the filter to work.
After exhausting all other forms of debugging it might be best to check for plugin or theme conflicts. Plugin or theme conflicts can cause our product to function unexpectedly or not at all, which is why testing for this conflict is very important.
We recommend that you perform this test on your staging site and that you backup your site. If you do not have a staging site then you might not be able to perform this test as deactivating plugins or your theme will greatly impact the look and functionality of your site.
- Deactivate all other plugins on your site besides our plugin
- Test to see if the plugins features work as you would expect. If they do work then you have a plugin conflict. You should now activate each plugin on your site one by one until our plugin’s features do not work. This will help you determine what plugin exactly is causing the conflict.
- If our product still is not functioning properly, then you can try to deactivate your theme to see if there is a theme conflict. This is a last resort and should only be done if you have a staging site or your site has not gone live yet. If our product works after deactivating your theme then you have a theme conflicts, but if our product still does not work then it appears that our product has a bug.
- If you have completed all of these tests and our product does not function properly with a default WordPress theme like twenty seventeen and all plugins deactivated, then it seems that our product has a bug and we will continue to work with you to solve this issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this conflict testing procedure.
- The forum ‘Author Stats Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.